HELLO! Readers. HAPPY NEW MONTH
I hope your day is going on well. So it’s my first post, come on I expect you to be off your seat and screaming, aaawn thanks guys. So there is nothing better than opening up myself to my readers. Let’s get to know each other.
Today I decided to share 16 random facts about me. Some of these things you get to know when you first meet me and some you may never know if I don’t tell you. Well here they are.
- I have so many fears, am afraid of being in the dark (literally and figuratively), being alone, spiders, deep water. I don’t think you actually want me to go on.
- I don’t chew rice, I just swallow it. (-_- ) ( ‘_’ ) ( -_-)
- I am the last child, the last child of five children. So y’all can call me baby of the house
- I am left handed. It makes me feel different and cool at times, other times its just annoying. Ps: don’t think my handwriting is nice you will be disappointed.
- I am not a fan of rings; I don’t find them comfortable to wear. Most of the time I remove them before I reach my destination.
- I can’t ride a bicycle. I never learnt it simply because I was afraid of falling down. All the time I would shout STOP STOP STOP!! And then start crying.
- My favorite scripture is Jer29:11. It keeps me going during hard times and makes me trust God more.
- I have never had long hair since birth (pray for me oh). My current hair should be the longest so far. I struggled with hair loss for a long time.
- I love reading books but only spiritual and inspirational books. If you give me a novel to read you will wait for years before I would finish it
- I can’t swim. Yeah so I’m one of those girls you see at shallow side just…. you know…doing my thing. The first time I was taken to the deep end without floats I beat the life guard ehn.
- I say the word ‘actually’ a lot when am talking. I almost can’t say 3 sentences without using the word actually.
- So I have had two surgeries. I had a keloid on my ear lobe and I had to remove it. The funny part is that the 2 surgeries were not successful.
- I sing. Yey!!! I actually do a lot of singing but not a fan of singing to a crowd
- I love shopping. I do a lot of impulse buying, I go into store to buy a pen and you see me coming out with shopping bags. People like me shouldn’t have credit cards.
- I have this terrible habit of not charging my phone. There will be light and my battery, of course its low, but I wont just charge it
- I live in Ibadan..yess the razz, local and undeveloped Ibadan (that’s what people say), despite all these I love it so much here.
So readers there you have it. Thank you for reading. Please do comment below, i would love to get to know my readers and also do subscribe.